4X0 Motion Offense to 4x4 Transition Drill
|Drill||4X0 Motion Offense to 4x4 Transition Drill|
|Central focus of the drill||Transition|
|Number of players required||8|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||High School, College or Above|
- Perfecting transition defense and offense.
- Quickly getting into full court defensive pressure.
- O1/O2/O3/O4 Play Motion Offense at half court –
- Before shot they must "complete the job" (EG. They must set one Down Screen and one Flare Screen).
- After shot they become defenders and must communicate to pick up in quality full court transition defense.
- In this situation: O3 is the Jammer, O2 - Bumper , O1 – Safety and O4 – Sprinter
- Play Up + Down