OSU Screen Series Two Shooter Option or Post Entry
|Name of Play||OSU Screen Series Two Shooter Option or Post Entry|
|Nickname of Play||OSU|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Offensive Set Play|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||High School, College or Above|
|Best used against||Man to Man|
- Starts out of a 4 Out 1 In set, with O5 starting near the Strong Side elbow. O1 has the ball on the wing.
- O2 uses a Back Screen from O5 looking for an open pass from O1, if not there continues through along the baseline. As this happens, O4 moves to the weak side block.
- After setting the Back Screen, O5 moves on to set an Inside Screen for O1 who uses it to attack the middle of the court off the dribble - screen and roll option here.
- O2 who came off the Back Screen continues through on a baseline cut and receives a staggered screen from O3 and O4 coming to the weak side wing looking for an open shot with a pass from O1.
- O4 continues through after setting the screen for O3. O5 after setting the screen up top sets a down screen for O4 and then attempts to seal for a post up. O4 will either look for the open shot or the feed into the post.]